- 75% of families in our temporary housing have found a home of their own this year.
- Delivered over 88,000 1-week supplies of groceries to families, youth and elderly residents in need—7x more than in all of last year.
- Partnered with Youth Service, Inc. to provide 600 backpacks with supplies and tech equipment to ensure kids have the support they need to succeed in school whether virtual or face-to-face.
- Loaned 75 computers to shelter residents, youth, and neighbors in need through our digital lending library, along with training to use the devices and adapt to an increasingly digital world successfully and safely.
- Partnered with medical professionals to provide access to critical preventive healthcare for residents and neighbors amid the pandemic.
- Connected 115 households with over $300,000 in utilities and rent assistance.
- Distributed $136,000 in Workers Relief grants to 170 individuals who didn't qualify for stimulus checks.